Friday 13 September 2013

SOOOO EXCITED ....

...... I just answered the door to the postman ... and I have the most wonderful HAPPY POST xx

I have a box..

That has flown all the way from Montana (clever box!) It contains the most wonderful presents..
 

ALL for ME x This is a swap that I joined .. organised by the lovely Michelle at www.quiltsfrommycrayonbox.blogspot.com we had a secret partner to stalk ... and that is what Judy has done with me x Just look what is in my box..
 

I have already tasted the taffy and the tea is brewing as we speak (!! you know what I mean!!) x I am sooooooo happy x 

The box now looks like this ..
 

I was hoping that my partner would blog about the box she received .. she let me know it arrived safe and sound .. but she hasn't bloged so cannot give you the link x I sent off the box just at the time my mum was ill and forgot to take pictures!!! ggrrr ! I was a bit distracted!

My partner loves scraps and so I made her a bag something like these ..
 

and Halloween .. so I sent a bag like this ..
 

And as I seemed to be covering the seasons I sent her this ..
 

There were a few goodies in there also .. just to have something sweet is soo much fun

Did I mention how happy I am with my box xx

I'M DEFINITELY SMILING

Diane xx

8 comments:

Michele said...

They are great and enjoy the goodies.

the running hare said...

Lucky you, the contents look fab and who doesn't love a bit of taffy!

Catherine said...

Those blue mats and bowl are fab! Well done your swap mate:-) Maybe the recipient of your goodies will blog soon.

Carla said...

How fun! The best kind of mail.

Maria said...

What fabulous gifts both sent and received.

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

denim disasters? they look fab

SharynB said...

You are a very lucky girl!

Maggi said...

What a great selection in your box and a lovely set of gifts for your partner too.